Frequently Asked Questions
How much does it cost to use the site?
Our site is FREE for users. If you have a job, or are looking for a Pro, you can use our site, completely free of charge.
Professionals can also choose either
- A Free profile.
- A paid monthly profile at £16.99.
- An annual profile at £169.80 (£14.15 a month).
How are professionals chosen for jobs?
Our custom built algorithm selects professionals for users jobs in the following ways;
- Suitability (do they provide the service requested)
- Location (do they cover the location of the users job)
- Accreditation (those professionals who have snet in and we have verified their accreditations / qualifications, will be recommended over those that have not)
- Reviews (those professionals with more 5* reviews than others, will be recommended over those that have fewer)
The better the professional, the more they will be selected for suitable jobs. Keeping standards high.
How do I change my password?
When you register, our system will email you a secure password. If you want to change your password to a more memorable one, there are two ways you can do this.
- If you are already logged in, visit your Dashboard. In the My Profile section, you will see the boxes in there for you to enter and confirm a new password. Remember to Save Changes at the bottom.
- If you are not logged in, click to go to the Login page from the top menu of the website. Once there click the Forgotten Password option. You will be emailed a link to reset your password.
What's the difference between a paid and a free business profile?
The full listing differences are detailed HERE.
- A free profile is a way to fill a few gaps in your diary.
- A paid profile means you will be recommended for and sent details of clients and their jobs when they request services you offer in the locations you cover. This is our proactive platform working for you. The different plans offer an increasing liklihood of job matches due to the additional information you can share with us and your future clients.
I've posted my job, what happens now?
As a user, you will receive an email with up to 6 top professionals we recommend for your job. There will be links to each of their business profiles for you to do your due diligence, helping you decide who you would feel most comfortable in tasking with your job.
The professionals we recommend to you will also receive an email with your job’s details.
You can be in touch with them or they will be in touch with you to quote you competitively.