The FindAnEquinePro Standard
Our registered businesses are proud to be part of FindAnEquinePro.com, and they stand by their work. To show their commitment to service and quality, every single member has agreed to uphold The FindAnEquinePro Standard.
FindAnEquinePro businesses agree to:
- Be honest in all dealings with you
- Tell you about any call-out fees before coming to you
- Let you know straight away if they can’t do the work
- Keep appointments and arrive on time (calling in advance if they need to reschedule)
- Be realistic about when they can start work and how long it will take
- Be courteous. Treat you, your horse, your property and belongings with respect
- Keep you in the picture about all aspects of the work
- Return phone messages promptly
- Create an additional contract for variations from the original agreement
- Deal with complaints promptly and professionally
- Never demand cash payment
- Never be verbally or physically abusive or threatening to a customer in any way
- Not obtain work through cold calling
Qualifications / Insurance
The Find An Equine Pro Standard is a promise from all our registering professionals.
In order to become EquineProSure Accredited professionals go through an application process whereby they provide evidence of their working practices, qualifications (where relevent), insurance, ID and more. Only once certain criteria have been reached, are they issued the EquineProSure Accreditation.
For professionals you can be sure of, look out for the shield!
No reliance on information
The content contained on the Website is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. Although FindAnEquinePro makes reasonable efforts to update the information on the Website, please note that the content contained on the Website may be out of date at any given time and FindAnEquinePro are under no obligation to update it.